Lexus dealerships normally have a certain standard of excellence. I assure you that this one does not. In fact, the body shop services many different types of cars and lacks the experience to work on a Lexus. They left numerous parts damaged and when I found out and noticed it, they denied that it was their fault, claiming in the weeks that I had it that "anything could have happened" and it's not their responsibility once the car leaves the shop.

I took it to another dealership with Master Lexus Service Mechanics and they confirmed what I found...shoddy service, cover ups, over-charges and a serious lack of excellence in workmanship.

After denying any responsibility or offering any resolution, they offered to have me pay for a diagnostic and fix any mistakes at regular rates. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. They denied that it was their responsibility and offered me to fix the car at regular rates. My response was, I don't think you will be touching my car again. Arrogance, lies and inexperienced body shop mechanics work here and if you are smart you will take your business elsewhere.

A Lexus dealership with a used car sales mentality.

Had an Experience with NEW COUNTRY LEXUS?

Comments

Fleetwood RV 2017 Bounder brochure false advertisement Fleetwood RV "Purchased a 2017 Bounder 33C and took it out for first time last weekend to find the rear window did not have the day shade roller, only the night shade..." Read more CCC Information Services - Vehicle Undervaluation CCC Information Services "I know that CCC Information Services Inc still practices unfair market valuation for vehicles. CCC Information Services has been involved in lawsuits and settlements in the past for under-valuing customers..." Read more Lippert Components - Lippert furniture Lippert Components "We purchased a new 2016 Bighorn 5th wheel, it came with the upgraded Lippert theater seats. Which looked good, they had vibrate and heat. within 6 months the heat went..." Read more 2016 Thor Motor Coach - Four Winds 28z Rv Review Thor Motor Coach "Recently we bought a brand new 2016 Thor Motor home. I deeply regret purchasing it because of its poor quality. 1) On the second day after purchasing it, the generator..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more